Saturday, December 8, 2012

App Review: EpicWin

Epic Win

Epic Win is a productive game where you input your daily chores to gain XP. Once your done with the chore, you collect your XP needed to level up and gain rare items. There are over 6 avatars to pick from. It's quite fun and makes chores rewarding.

-Ethan
(Every post before Christmas I'm going to post a quote from Home Alone 2.)

Mrs. Stone, Desk Clerk: I'm confused.
Kevin McCallister: I'm traveling with my dad. He's at a meeting. I hate meetings. Plus I'm not allowed to go in. I can only sit in the lobby. That's boring. So he dropped me off here. He gave me his credit card and told me to give this to whoever was welcoming people in so I won't get into mischief. And ma'am, sometimes I do get into mischief. We all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment