Monday, November 17, 2014

Will Reagan is a cool dude.

So, last night I has this awesome worship night and it was uber cool. Anyway I heard this song and it went, "I will climb this mountain/with my hands wide open./ I will lean not on my own understand" The song is called Nothing I Hold On Too. At first since I didn't know it I did that thing when a worship song is on and you don't know it. I kinda awkwardly read the lines, got a feel for the song and then attempted to join in with everyone else singing. And I did, but by the end of the song I was singing it like I had known it for years. Now that's just one song.  Furthermore, one of my favorite, if not my most favorite worship song of all time Set a Fire is written by him. I love that song. It's so simple, yet so powerful. And then there's through and through, which yet again is simple but powerful. I recommend listening to his version on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7h6K13z0I. I think Will Reagan is awesome. But, let me get one thing straight, I'm not worshiping him or his music, I'm worshiping God. His (Reagan) songs are powerful. He is very good at what he does and that is cool.

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment